|Print /Email Page|
Fire Rated Access Doors | Insulated Exposed Drywall Flange by Acudor - #A1380
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Acudor Insulated Fire Rated Access Doors are approved for use in walls and ceilings when temperature rise or heat transmission is a factor. This door is labeled by Underwriters Laboratories with a 1-1/2 hour "B" label, with a maximum temperature rise of 250 degrees after 30 minutes. For fire rated ceilings, this door has been approved by Warnock Hersey International for 3 hours (max. size to 24"x36"). 20 Gauge steel door has a five stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white baked on enamel finish. It is available in 15 sizes.
- For wall and ceiling applications
- 2" thick insulated door panel
- Concealed hinge, self-closing, self-latching design
- Inside latch release
- 20 gauge steel door and 16 gauge door frame construction
- Available size: 8"x8", 10"x10", 12"x12", 14"x14", 16"x16", 18"x18", 22"x30", 22"x36", 24"x24", 24"x30",24"x36", 24"x48", 30"x30", 36"x36", 36"x48"
- Prime coated steel construction
- Standard latch: universal self-latching bolt operated by knurled knob or flush key
- Optional latch: When master keying is desired doors can be prepared for mortise cylinder locks (lock not included)
- Flange: 1" standard flange, galvanized steel drywall bead flange available
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- Construction: 20 gauge steel door, 16 gauge mounting frame, 2" thick fire rated insulation, flange to be 1" wide
- Door: 20 Gauge steel
- Standard Latch: universal self-latching bolt operated by either a knurled knob or flush key
- Optional Latch: When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for mortise locks
- Door Hinge: Concealed
- Finish: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white baked on enamel
- Ratings For Walls: Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for 1-1/2" hours "B" Label in walls and ULC for 2 hours "B" label in walls. Max. size 36"x48"
- Ratings For Ceilings: Warnock Hersey International 3 hour rated in non-combustible ceiling. 1 hour rated in combustible ceiling. Max. size 24"x36"
- For drywall applications select the FW-5060-DW model that comes with galvanized steel drywall taping bead flange Note: wall or ceiling opening is Width plus 3/8" (9mm)
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.
Product color is as described under 'Sizes and Prices'http://www.kofflersales.com/p/acudor-insulated-access-door.asp
Fire Rated Access Doors | Insulated Exposed Drywall Flange by Acudor
Acudor Insulated Fire Rated Access Doors are approved for use in walls and ceilings when temperature rise or heat transmission is a factor.
0 Reviews Page : of
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement