|Print /Email Page|
Cable Protection Cord Covers - #A551
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(5)
The Cable Protection System™ is an innovative new solution for protecting cables across a floor. The new design articulates left and right—allowing the system to turn corners and adapt to the layout of the room, while maintaining full protection for the cables and trip protection for pedestrians. The cables can be left in the system and coiled around a three foot diameter for the ultimate in portability, or left in place indefinitely.
Installation & Product Videos
- Small (3"wide), Medium (9 3/4" wide), Large (13 5/8" wide)
- Articulating pieces offer flexible design - curves, corners and s-curves are easily made while maintaining a completely flat profile.
- Modular design makes it easy to reconfigure, repair, and replace targeted segments, even while the cable remains connected.
- Simple "snap in" assembly - no tools or cutting required.
- Assembled system (with cord in place) can be coiled for easy portability and transport.
- Add 1ft. extensions to the 3Ft. or 24ft. systems
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
RE Cable Protection Cord Covers - #A551 Hello! I would like to know if these protectors can be connected to each other (2 or 3 of them in a row). Thanks so much.
Hi Julia, Thank you for your question. Yes, these protectors can be connected to each other, 2 or 3 of them in a row. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hello. I work for Micron Technology in Boise Idaho and I am interested in your large Ultra-Sidewinder product. I would like to use the product in an ESD-safe work environment, so could you please tell me what type of material the product is made from? I need to be able to ground the cover, so hopefully it is made from something conductive that we can ground. Thanks for your time and look forward to seeing your response. Joey Oyler
Hi Joey, Thank you for your question. The material is, Injection-molded acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic and injection-molded Santoprene™ vulcanized rubber tabs. If this product is not satisfactory for your use, please take a look at our other cord/cable covers on this page, http://www.kofflersales.com/cable-protectors.asp Thank you, The Koffler Team
Product color is as described under “Sizes and Prices"http://www.kofflersales.com/p/cable-protection-cord-covers.asp
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement