|Print /Email Page|
Johnsonite Safe-T Rib Vinyl Stair Treads - #A60532
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Johnsonite Vinyl Safe-T Rib Stair Treads come in a wide variety of colors so they look great, while their vinyl construction make them a cost effective stairway management solution. Meet California Title 24 requirements and ADA Recommendations for the visually impaired by selecting our Johnsonite Visually Impaired Stair Treads.
Optional Grit or Co-extruded Friction Strip
- Can easily be cut to exact size using a utility knife and straight edge
- Abrasive strip near the edge of the tread embedded into the tread's surface that provides traction, awareness, and safety from slipping.
- Co-extruded rubber/vinyl strip in a contrasting color inserted near the edge of the tread, designed for safety and awareness.
- 12-1/4" Depth
- Available in 3', 3.5', 4', 6', 8'and 12' lengths
- Large color selection
- Choose from round nose or square nose
- Cove Riser and Stringers also available
- 12-1/4' Depth
- Gauge tapering thickness 1/4' to 1/8'
- Slip Resistant Flooring (ASTM D 2047); exceeds Federal Standards and ADA recommendations of .6 for flat surfaces
- Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D 3389), < 1.00 gram weight loss
- Hardness - ASTM D 2240 - Not less than 85 Shore A
- ASTM E 648/NFPA 253 (Critical Radiant Flux) - Class 1
- ASTM F-2169 Standard Specification for Resilient Stair Treads Type TV, Class 2, Group 1 and 2
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
I am interested in this Johnsonite Safe-T Rib Vinyl Stair Tread in 12 1/4" x 36" wide. We have 13 stairs and then the top of the staircase, we just need a nose. However, I was looking for the Risers for this product in the 36" wide measurement - can the Johnsonite vinyl stair treads be installed with the Medium Gauge #A7147 Risers? or can I get the Johnsonite Risers in a 36" width? Thank you, Mona Moody Email: email@example.com
Hi Mona, Thank your or your question. Wall Base is typically used for risers. Here is the link to Johnsonite's Vinyl Wall Base. That way you can match the color exactly. http://www.kofflersales.com/p/johnsonite-wall-base.asp?cid=58 Thank you, The Koffler Team
Johnsonite Safe-T Rib Vinyl Stair Treads
Johnsonite® Vinyl Safe-T Rib Stair Treads come in a wide variety of colors so they look great, while their vinyl construction make them a cost effective stairway management solution. Meet California Title 24 requirements and ADA Recommendations for the visually impaired by selecting our Johnsonite Visually Impaired Stair Treads.
1 Reviews Page : 1 of 1
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement