|Print /Email Page|
MAPEIŽ Ultrabond ECOŽ 810 Carpet Tile Adhesive - #A4620
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(2)
Ultrabond ECO® 810 is a quick drying professional grade carpet tile and fiberglass-reinforced vinyl sheet adhesive used for permanent or releasable installations. Install while Ultrabond Eco® is wet for permanent bonding or while it is in the tacky phase for releasable installations. Great for interior residential, commercial, and institutional applications.
- Professional grade adhesive
- Great for permanent or releasable applications
- Aggressive tack
- CRI Green Label Plus certified Acrylic-based for excellent plasticizer migration resistance
- For installation of vinyl-backed tile, solid vinyl tile, carpet tile, and carpet under cushion pads in a double glue-down application. Also for use with fiberglass-reinforced vinyl sheet flooring.
- Ready to use - no mixing required
- Available in 1 gallon and 4 gallon containers
- Sizes: 1 gallon and 4 gallon containers
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- Professional carpet tile adhesive for interior residential, commercial, and institutional applications
- For use in permanent or releasable applications
- Ready to use - no mixing required
- Aggressive tack for holding tile in place during installation
- Acrylic-based for superior plasticizer migration resistance
- High moisture resistance - for moisture vapor emissions rates (MVERs) up to 8 lbs.
- Low odor formula allows for use in occupied buildings
- CRI Green Label Plus certified
- Suitable for use over fresh concrete slabs with diminishing moisture vapor emissions rates (MVERs) up to 8 lbs. per 1,000 sq.ft. per 24 hours and 90% relative humidity.
- Installation of flooring while Ultrabond Eco® is wet will result in a permanent bond.
- Installation of flooring once Ultrabond Eco® has become tacky will result in a releasable bond.
- For installation of vinyl-backed tile, solid vinyl tile, carpet tile, and carpet under cushion pads in a double glue-down application.
- May also be used with fiberglass-reinforced vinyl sheet flooring
- Apply by spray, roller or trowel
- May help contribute to LEED certification of projects, see product data sheet below for more details. Not for use in exterior applications
- Do not install over any substrate containing asbestos.
- Use only when the substrate temperature is between 50°F and 90°F (10°C and 32°C).
- All substrates must be structurally sound, solid, stable and dry
- Suitable Substrates: exterior grade plywood (Group 1, CC type); approved wood underlayment (see manufacturer details); concrete and properly prepared cement terrazzo; cement-based self-leveling underlayments and patching compounds; embossing levelers applied over existing properly prepared and fully bonded ceramic tile and sheet vinyl; single layer and properly prepared fully bonded vinyl composition tile (VCT); primed and properly prepared gypsum underlayments thate meet the requirements for compressive strength per ASTM F2419; and properly prepared PlanisealTM EMB epoxy moisture barrier.
- Before installation substrates must be clean and free of dust, dirt, oil, grease, paint, curing agents, concrete sealers, loose bonded toppings, loose particles, old adhesive residue, and any other substance or condition that may prevent or reduce adhesion.
- All surfaces must be level, even, flat and smooth prior to installation
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.
Product color is as described under 'Sizes and Prices'http://www.kofflersales.com/p/mapei-ultrabond-810.asp
MAPEIŽ Ultrabond ECOŽ 810 Carpet Tile Adhesive
MAPEIŽ ULTRABOND ECOŽ 810 CARPET TILE ADHESIVE Professional grade adhesive, Ultrabond Eco® 810, is great for interior residential, commercial, and institutional carpet tile and vinyl tile installations. Available in 1 gallon and 4 gallon containers.. Quality floor mats, stair treads and runners from Koffler Sales
0 Reviews Page : of
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement