|Print /Email Page|
Roppe Rubber Reducers - #A528
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(3)
Roppe Rubber Reducers add the perfect finishing touch for your flooring.
- PVC free
- Easy to clean
- Wide variety of color options available
- 11 Profiles
- 9 ft. pieces
- 30 Color options
Want more information? See the following Product Specification&Installation Sheets
- Roppe Rubber Accessories Installation Information Sheet
- Roppe Rubber Accessories Maintenance Information Sheet
- Roppe Profile 20 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 21 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 22 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 23 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 24 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 25 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 26 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 45 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 48 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 49 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Profile 59 Product Specifications Sheet
- Roppe Limited Warranty
Indoor residential or commercial flooring applications
- ADA Compliant
- Rubber, Class C material
- PVC free, meets FloorScore, NSF 332 and CHPS criteria.
- Easy to clean by wiping with a soft cloth slightly dampened with warm water or by using a properly diluted neutral pH cleaner.
- 8 ft Installation Radius for Profile: 45
- 6 ft Installation Radius for Profiles: 20, 21, 22, 23, 48, 49
- 4 ft Installation Radius for Profiles: 24, 59
- 2 ft Installation Radius for Profiles: 25, 26
- Made in the USA
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
Hello, We had wood floor installed in our living room by some company. There is about half an inch transition between the wood floor and ceramic tile. the tile is taller. they installed wood t-mold transition piece which not only hurts our toes but also gets damaged easily while moving furniture. Do you have any suggestion for replacing wood t-mold? thanks in advance, Anna
Hi Anna, Thank your your question. Maybe take a look at our vinyl inserts for our Johnsonite T-molding. Not sure what groove size your's but measure it and see if our vinyl T molding will snap in and lay more flush. Here is the link, http://www.kofflersales.com/p/t-molding-adapters.asp?cid=2584 Thank you, The Koffler Team
Is this suitable for freight elevator transition where heavy equipment (scissor lift, pallet jacks, etc.) pass through. How is it installed on concrete? Is this hard rubber?
Hi Andy, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, this product would wear down way too quickly if it was installed on a freight elevator. Please copy and paste this page for another product that might be more suitable. http://www.kofflersales.com/p/bold-step-stair-tread.asp?cid=21 Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can the rubber reducers be used to transition from a tile floor that is 1/2" higher then carpet flooring? If so, how do you keep it in place? Can you nail through it?
Hi Mark, Thank you for your question. Yes, they can be used as a transition. Here is the link for the recommended adhesive, we don't suggest you use nails. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hi. I need a flooring transition strip that will go from laminate to vinyl sheet. There is no difference in height. The original transition strip was destroyed by a pet that no longer lives here. The problem is that I don't have tools to cut a thick piece of wood or metal and the transition strip requires an odd cut on one of the ends. Is this a suitable product for this type of job? Is it easily cut? What type of tool do I need? Also, can it be glued down? Thanks!
Hi Lynn, Thank you for your question. Yes, these products are made of Vinyl or Rubber and are very easy to cut with a utility knife. Also, these products can be glued down, we do offer the proper adhesive. Please measure the thickness on both ends of your flooring and use that as the primary gauge to what product is best for you. Please review the products on this page by copy and pasting this link or feel free to give one of our product specialists a call, 888.355.6287. http://www.kofflersales.com/floor-edging.asp Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can this reducer be used at the edge or ceramic tile on a garage door. Cars will be going over it?
Hi D. West, Thank you for your question. We believe if properly installed cars should be able to drive over it. However, if the product is exposed to the outdoors at all, it would not be a suitable product to withstand outdoor conditions. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Roppe Rubber Reducers
Put the perfect finishing touch to your flooring with Roppe rubber reducers. Available in 11 profiles and 30 colors, these rubber reducers complement any interior design.
3 Reviews Page : 1 of 1
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement