|Print /Email Page|
Truncated Domes ADA Pads - #A550
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(2)
Our ADA Pads are designed for the visually impaired to feel the raised, truncated domes with their feet. This, in combination with the tapping cane which can alert them to a different surface than the surrounding concrete side walk and an upcoming intersection.
- Surface Mount Peal & Stick-pads are constructed of extremely durable, UV protected polyurethane. This flexible mat has a proprietary pre-applied adhesive system that enables installation in less than 10 minutes, drastically reducing labor time and expense, but not at the expense of durability. RediMat – Lasts and comply for Years.
- Cast In Place Replaceable-reinforced thermoset plastic engineered for superior impact-resistance, slip-resistance,wear-resistance and long term durability. Our exclusive design incorporates a top panel of truncated domes and bottom docking anchors that are embedded into wet concrete. The special concrete anchors lock the part securely into the concrete without trapping air beneath the part's surface, allowing the molded dome mat to be replaced in years to come.
Installation & Product Videos
Surface Mount--Cast In Place
Brand: Detectable Warning
- Surface Mount Peal and Stick Pads
No adhesives to apply. Simply remove protective backing, exclusive peel and stick technology.
Installs on both asphalt and concrete with a multi-surface adhesive system, conforms to uneven surfaces, made of flexible polyurethane material. Unbreakable–will not chip, crack, or splinter.
Cast In Place-Replaceable Replaceable, uses patented PENETRATOR anchoring system with a simple wet concrete installation with minimal aggregate displacement and maximum holding capabilities. Easy tile replacement should the need arise. Premium UV Treatment ensures long term color retention. Superior strength and impact resistance, reinforced to over 30,000 psi, yet lightweight. All weather performance, hot and cold climate superiority Delivered ready to install anchors in place, protective sheeting with attached installation instructions in English and Spanish. Already present beveled Edges for easy pedestrian access and work Zone Application.
- Flexible construction forms to fit dips, slopes and inclines in sidewalks and walkways.
- Installs quickly and easily
- Better impact resistance than composites.
- Place two 2-1/2' x 3' together, to equal a 3" x 5'.
- Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
What is the ship and delivery time to San Antonio, Texas
Hi Bill, Thank you for your question. Most of the orders are shipped out next day or the following day. Thank you, The Koffler Team
How wide should the pads be in relation to side walk width?
Hi George, Thank you for your question. It varies depending on city. Please check with your municipality for their specifications. Thank you, The Koffler Team
can you cut the Truncated Domes to size? I have a couple of Rams that are 44" between the slopes or will code alow for the 3 ft ones to be centered?
Hi Frank, Thank you for your question. We do not cut these products to size. However, please refer to our Specification Tab located on our product page, if you scroll down you will see a link that says, ADA Guidelines. Hopefully that will help. Thank You, The Koffler Team
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement