|Print /Email Page|
Floor and Stair Protection Film - #A1027
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Finished Floor Reusable Protection Film provides surface protection for floors, counters, or any finished surface. Light adhesive backing holds film in place, making it great for those high traffic areas that need extra protection.
- Durable and reusable, providing up to 100 days of protection.
- Breathable, allows air to escape
- Great for stairs, floors or countertops made of hardwood, tile, granite, or marble
- Stays in place to help protect against paint spills, scratches, and foot traffic without the use of tape
- 24" width x 100 ft roll
- 36" width x 100 ft roll
- 48" width x 100 ft roll
- Durable and reusable for up to 100 days
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- Films plastic top helps prevent spills from soaking through
- Light adhesive backing allows protective film or sheeting to be held in place without the use of tape
- Breathable construction
- For use on hardwood, granite, marble, and tile
- Great for protecting stairs, floors, countertops from scratches, paint spills and foot traffic
- Reverse wound rolls for easy installation
- If any residue from the adhesive remains on the floor, simply use warm water to remove.
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
How does this product compare to stair pad protectors that you sell?
Hi Brian, Thank you for your question. Our Stair Pads are designed to protect from foot/shoe traffic damaging new laid flooring. Our Floor and Stair Protection Film protects floors and stairs from debris and liquids that may damage flooring during construction. Thank you, The Koffler Team
We are removing oil tanks from our basement which is carpeted. The only way out of basement is up the basement steps which are carpeted. Can I use the adhesive film on the carpeted steps. This is a one time project. I will remove the film when finished. Thank you
Hi Betty, Thank you for your question. Yes, this is approved for carpeted stairs. However, we aren't quite sure what the oil tanks will do to the plastic. We are concerned they may rip the plastic if they are dragged up. Thank you, The Koffler team.
Would it be possible to get a sample of the material mailed? I would like to get it in hand to determine durability before purchasing. Thanks, Marshall White White Builders Inc.
HI Marshall, Thank you for your question. Yes, we can send you a sample of the material. Here is the link for a sample request, email@example.com. As soon as we receive your address information we will process your request. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Is the adhesive safe for water based hardwood finishes? The product looks great but I've had issues with finishes coming off when I use blue painters tape.
Hi Jeremy, Thank you for your question. Normally there is no problem with removing finishes. But since you have had a problem with adhesives before. I would recommend our Adhesiveless Floor Protection Film. Here is the link to the product, http://www.kofflersales.com/p/adhesiveless-floor-carpet-protection-film.asp?cid=63 Thank you, The Koffler Team
Product color is as described under 'Sizes and Prices'http://www.kofflersales.com/p/floor-protection-film.asp
Floor and Stair Protection Film
Long lasting Finished Floor Reusable Protection Film protects floors, counters, or any finished surface while staying in place without the use of tape.
4 Reviews Page : 1 of 1
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement