|Print /Email Page|
Magnetic Wall Panels&Dry Erase Board - #A427
- Sizes and Prices
- Related Products(4)
Koffler's Magnetic Panels let you display important information while maintaining your great interior design. Perfect for any location including the office, kitchen, kid's room, and garage. Select from our attractive metal surfaces for a modern, sleek look or choose one of our great colors to add warmth to your design.
- Great for displaying artwork, documents, pictures anywhere
- Uses magnets to display so you don't damage your important papers
- Available in brushed stainless steel, steel in 10 colors options, or magnetic dry erase
- Sizes: 2'x4', 2'x6', 2'x8', 2'x10', 4'x4', 4'x6', 4'x8', 4'x10'
- All Sizes have 1/4" rounded corners
- Available in brushed stainless steel, steel, or magnetic dry erase
- Steel color options: Galvanized Steel, Bone White, City Grey, Sandstone, Sierra Tan, Colonial Red, Mansard Brown, Medium Bronze, Dark Bronze, Matte Black
Variety of magnet styles available:
- General Purpose
- Large Heavy-Duty
- Wet-Erase Markers for all metal panels (excluding dry erase board),/ul>
- Comes with exact number of caps based on size
- Snaps into place
- We will automatically ship the matching color cap based upon your MagPanel color selection(s)
Want more information?
See the following Product Information Sheet(s):
- Not a magnetized surface, ferrous objects will not stick, magnets will stick to the surface
- Mounting screws included
- Brushed Stainless Steel Magnetic Panels: metal thickness 0.030', commerical grade stainless steel construction, satin brushed finish
- Steel Magnetic Panels: metal thickness 0.030', steel construction, solar reflective cool paint coating
- Magnetic Dry Erase Panels: material thickness 0.022', porcelain coated steel construction, white color, 1/4' hardboard backer, no mounting holes, edges are unfinished (purchase frame or trim separately)
- Nickel plated construction
- General Purpose Magnet: 1/4'dia x 1/8'tk, 1 magnet holds up to 12 sheets of paper (equivalent to 2.0 oz of weight), magnetic pull force: 2.3 lbs
- Large Heavy-Duty Magnet: 1/2'dia x 1/8'tk, 1 magnet holds up to 22 sheets of paper (equivalent to 3.7 oz of weight), magnetic pull force: 6.4 lbs
- Thumbtack Magnet: 7/16'dia x 9/16'L, 1 magnet holds up to 8 sheets of paper (equivalent to 1.3 oz of weight), magnetic pull force: 1.8 lbs
- Hook Magnet: 5/8'dia x 1-1/2'L, 1 magnet holds up to 100 sheets of paper (equivalent to 16 oz of weight), great for hanging objects in your locker, fridge, filing cabinet, holds objects up to 1.0 lb
- Button Magnet 7/8" dia x 1/4" thick, for medium duty hanging 1 magnet will hold up to 4 sheets of paper (equivalent to 0.6 oz of weight) plastic coated
Do you have any questions about this product? Call (888)355-6287, or email us.Questions others have asked:
I'd like to install one of your stainless steel boards in my sons' room. Are there any sharp edges or anything else that would make it dangerous for them to touch after it has been installed?
Hi Nicole, Thank you for your question. The edges are smooth and should not be problem. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can I paint this with chalkboard paint? What color would you suggest I start with...black, or can it come unpainted? This is the product I am referencing 2' x 6', Colored Steel,"low cost shipping" Thanks Ben
Hi Ben, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we would not recommend paint being applied to this product. Thank you, The Koffler Team
If the board is installed outside, in partial sun, will it become hot to the touch?
Hi Mary, Thank you for your question. Yes, any part of the board will get hot when it's exposed to the sun. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I'm interested in the 2x4 or 2x6 stainless steel magnetic panel. Are those shipped flat or rolled? Also, can you tell me the weight on those two sizes?
Hi Maria, Thank you for your question. These 2 products will ship rolled. The 2' x 4' weights 11lbs. and the 2' x 6' weights 17lbs. Thank you, The Koffler Team
We will have to cut the Stainless Steel Magnetic board to size are there any special cutting instructions?
Hi Gary, Thank you for your question. No special instructions just make sure you use an electric saw and blade that cuts steel. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I love the stainless steel magnetic design in the this picture however I am a future law student and looking for something that not only looks good but is functional. Can I use dry erase markers on this board or only the white ones?
Hi Hatti, Thank you for your question. The dry erase markers work only on the magnetic white board. However, the first item on this page is a set of wet erase markers and they work great on Stainless Steel. Thank you, the Koffler Team
hi im considering buying a 2x6 white magnetic panel for the side of my white cabinets but I dont want to drill into my cabinetry as this may be a short time item. can this be mounted somehow to aviod screws? is it framable?
Hi Maria, Thank you for your question. We recommend mounting with screws. However, it may be possible to frame and use a picture wire to hang. Or you may try using a picture wire without a frame, as there are drilled holes that you can tie the wire to. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Can these or any other magnetic panels be installed outside?
Hi Marc, Thank you for your question. Yes, the Stainless Steel panels can be installed outside. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hi, I may have a potential custom order for a steel, or black magnetic board. Could you send small samples of both of these for us to view? Thank you Allison
HI Allison, Thank you for your question. Yes, our sample department will be in contact with you for your address. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hello, I'm looking into using the Bone White magnetic panel for a menu board. Is it possible to buy a small sample so we can test printing on it? Thanks, Alyssa
Hi Alyssa, Thank you for your question. We have a small sample we can send you for free. I will forward your request to our sample department, and they will be in contact with you. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Hello, I was curious about the magnetic colored boards, are these just painted and could magnet use cause scrapes in the color? I am looking to put up a "command center" with space at the bottom for my young children to use to put up notices and homework due from school. Thank you, Chris
Hi Chris, Thank you for your question. The colors are protected from "normal" use. However beyond "normal" use, for example scraping or scratching the panel with the magnets could possibly cause it to remove the color. Thank you, The Koffler Team
I was on your site looking at magnetic dry erase board. I was a little confused when I went to order. I am looking at ordering (2) 4’ x 4’ panels in steel-galvanized steel and I need them to be magnetic as well as dry erase. What would the price be for that?
Hi Renee, Thank you for your question. The Steel Galvanized are magnetic, but not dry erase. The magnetic dry erased only comes in white. Thank you, The Koffler Team
How does one mount the steel panel. I just ordered a 2X4 panel to use in my classroom. Do I need to buy mounting materials?
Hi Christine, Thank you for your question. Yes, mounting screws are included. For installation instructions you can go to our Specifications Tab under the left box called Availability, and click the PDF file called, Magnetic Panel Installation Instructions. Thank You, The Koffler Team
Do you offer custom sizes for the magnetic panels? If so what would the price be for a 3' x 4' steel panel in white? Finished as shown for the standard sizes?
Hi Bill, Thank you for your question. Yes, custom sizes are available, and a 3' x 4' Bone White panel would cost $162.73. If you would like to place an order, please give us a call and ask for Emily. Thank you, The Koffler Team
Magnetic Wall Panels&Dry Erase Board
Koffler's Magnetic Panels display important information or beautiful artwork in style! Magnetic Panels available in brushed stainless steel, steel in 10 different colors, or magnetic dry erase. Magnets also available.
7 Reviews Page : 1 of 1
- Koffler Sales, LLC
- © Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. 1-888-355-MATS
- Privacy Statement